Website Audience Feedback

As explained in my website post, I wanted to gather more audience feedback on whether I can add more pages and sections. I asked a group of 20-30 people and they all said the same this, which was that they liked the page the way it was and didn't think it would be necessary to expand the page, as it is only advertising the music video. They also loved the colours of the page and thought it was very eye-catching. It kept their interest and there wasn't too much stuff that was crowding the page. They also said it was easy to navigate and find exactly what they were looking for. Some of them liked having the music video on a seperate page, but others thought that it should've been the feature of the front page. I understood their point, but I thought it would be best to keep it on a separate page to keep it clean and uncluttered.

Comments