Magazine Advert Audience Feedback

I gathered audience feedback on my 3 magazine adverts on which one they thought would suit my genre of music, theme of the music video and what would match my album as well. They thought that the advert shown below was the best one that represented these things. They also gave me comments on all of them I produced.


One of the main comments was to now advertise the music video as I am promoting the album and not my music video. Another comment was that I needed to take out the 'Directed by' because that is linked with the music video and not the album itself. In this advert, they especially liked the way that I blurred out the image, they said that it could symbolise the mystery of the song and the video. They liked the colour theme in this one as well.


With this advert, they really liked the picture and the way that the poster all has a theme. However they thought to take out the bottom image of NY and try and Photoshop it into the background and car window reflection. This is so the whole music video is reflected in the poster so the audience can get an idea on what the video will be like.


However, this was the prefered magazine advert. They all agreed that it best portrayed the music video, and gave all the correct information.

Comments