My Music Video Production Update!

I have been filming and editing for a while now, but I have come across some issues while filming and editing. The main figure I use in my music video isn't confident with singing, therefore I have to slightly change my plan of the music video. I have decided, where I would usually have the main figure singing, to replace with shots of a girl. This would then lead to the end of the song, the boy and girl coming together. This makes my music video more of a narrative, instead of a singing music video I wished it to be. I realised with taking out the singing, it could lead to the video not being as entertaining as it would've been, therefore I have been watching a few no narrative music videos and they have included very extravagant transition shots and filters on the clips, in order to keep the audience engaged.

Comments