New Storyboard

As I had to change my shots due to confidence of the main character, below is my original storyboard and below that is my new storyboard that fits to everyone's preferences, and still follows the theme of my music video. In changing the shots and scenes, it turns out I prefer the new ideas compared with the old. I have plans to edit the shots to keep the watchers interested as there isn't any singing parts in the video anymore. This was I can explore transitions, filters and speeds to make the video fun yet emotional. I created my storyboard on the website: Storyboard create. This was a good website as it gave you lots of options of scenery and different ways you can move the character. The only dihlemma I was faced with was that you couldn't create more than 6 scenes and therefore I had to create 3, then screengrab the page and crop it, then repeat this until I had finished. This took time but I am happy with the outcome.

Original storyboard:


New storyboard:


Comments